Friday 23 October 2009

Interview - vocabulary/learning guru

I came across an interesting interview with Paul Nation, who I have seen present a couple of times now at various EFL events and hold in high regard. I was talking about him in class with my students the other day, as his comments on learning vocabulary were very relevant.

The interviewer an OE for Luna, who I had the privilege of training earlier this year but missed the chance to say hello properly last Sunday in Nagoya. Well done Darren, good interview!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jim, I've just interviewed Angela Buckingham, textbook writer and teacher trainer, and I've got more coming up at JALT. Keep your eyes peeled ; D

    Darren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim, I've got more interviews up now, and more on the way. Please come by!

    www.livesofteachers.com

    Darren Elliott

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.