Saturday 31 October 2009

Cambridge YLE Exams at Luna International


While Jim's away.... there's lots of hard work to be done!

Congratulations to all the students who took part in today's exams. I'm sure you all did very well - at least, it looked that way from all the studious scribbling that was going on.

Yuki, our Centre Manager, did a sterling job of all the official stuff, while Shizue and I took care of the Speaking Exams.

As I'm sure our students will agree, Learning and Exams are FUN! Especially at Luna!

Until next time,
Tana

1 comment:

  1. I was very nervous not being around to encourage my students along - I know Tana & Yuki can always be relied on to do a good job!

    Thanks Shizue too for examining for us. I look forward to monitoring your performance tonight.

    Can't wait for the results/certificates to come now!

    Thank guys!

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.