Saturday 28 June 2014

After reading "Deadly Holiday" - Write about a trip you made with them when you were afraid.

Is there someone you know who drives badly?

I traveled to Los Angeles with my friends to meet our classmate of high school. It was second visit to LA but it was difficult to catch what they are speaking. My friend lived a small city near LA. She took us to go to a lot of place by her car. One day we went to the outlet stores where placed between LA and Las Vegas. In the way going back to her room, we talked a lot of things and she found she was going to be missed the gate to get out the highway. She turned the handle to right side suddenly and all of us in the car was floated. I felt I was going to die when I was floated!

Posted for Reiko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.