Tuesday 22 May 2018

My Favourite Day is...Friday



My favourite day of the week is Friday, because I take my children to swimming, piano, gymnastics and English classes during the week, but on Friday I only take my daughter to Luna and the next day is the weekend.

I usually get up at 5:30, then cook my husband's lunchbox & serve my children's breakfast. I take my older two children to school on foot at 7:10, then I have breakfast & take my youngest to kindergarten by car at 9:00. I do housework until I have lunch.

I usually have lunch at home. I have noodles. After lunch, I have a short time to relax. I pick up my youngest at 3:00, and hear her piano practice. I pick up my other two at 4:00 from school and then we go to Luna. My youngest goes to English class, and I check that  my son & older daughter do their homework there. I go home at 6pm and then I cook dinner.

I take a bath with my youngest at 9:00, and then wait for her to fall asleep. I usually go to bed at 12:00

Posted for Reiko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.