Sunday 13 May 2018

Postcard from...Kagoshima


Hi everyone,

I’ve spent the weekend in Kagoshima, in southern Kyushu. The weather was great yesterday, and I could just see Sakurajima spewing ash into the sky - everywhere & everything in the city is covered in fine grey powder! 

It has been raining all day today, and I only just made my flight back to Tokyo! I’ve met some great people, taking Starters/Movers/Flyers/KET/PET exams, as well as catching up with local school owners and our examiners. 

I am looking forward to getting home, and finishing setting up our new Cambridge Assessment English office during the week. 

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.