Thursday 17 May 2018

Northanger Abbey - A letter to a dear friend

My dear Eleanor

I am very happy to read your letter. I want to see your young, very handsome and very rich man. Where were you meet a valuable man? I wish you every happiness! And I'm relieved to hear your Father's agree. I'm in love with Henry. I want to marry Henry. I want to meet him soon. And it's nice sound "Let's be married on the same day" I'm looking forward to our marriage. Where does we get married in the summer? Where do you want to get married? I can not sleep well tonight in excitement. And I will wait Henry's letter. I talk my parents immediately. I think they are as happy as me.

Your dearest friend,
Catherine Morland





Posted for Yoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.