Thursday 11 March 2021

After I graduate High School next year...

I will be a third grader next year, so I have planned what I can do when I graduate. 

I can study management from a famous professor at college in Canada. I want do it very much, but I will need to get a part-time job because it will be really expensive.

Playing music in a band is not so well-paid, and the income is irregular, so it will be hard to make a living.  However, I think it is important to  challenge myself for my dreams.

Another option is to travel around the world and discover new views and ideas. I think it would be  a lot of fun and extremely exciting.  There are so many places that I have never been to yet. However, it might very dangerous because there are lots of strange people with different ideas, so sometimes conversations might be difficult. In addition  it is not a stable life so I would have find accommodation and earn money.

What do you think I should do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.