Tuesday 23 March 2021

Harry Potter – Books and Movies

There are seven Harry Potter books in the series, and eight movies. When I was a university student, my sister, who loves reading books, recommended I read these books. As they are fantasy stories, we need to use our full imagination when we read them. Most of the things in the world of wizards and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry do not exist in our real world. I realized that I couldn’t enjoy the stories perfectly, because sometimes I couldn’t imagine such unreal things. When you watch the movies, you can see how these things are, and you can also enjoy the differences between what you thought and what the author thought. Therefore, I recommend watching movies after you have read the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.