Tuesday 23 March 2021

My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday

 When I travel, I always watch a film on the flight.  “My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday” (http://www.toho.website/movies/MytomorrowYouryesterday/index.html) is one of the films I watched during a flight to the USA.  The film is based on the book of the same title.  The main characters, Takatoshi and Emi are both 20 years old, but Emi lives in a different world which time runs backwards.  Takatoshi feels he meets Emi for the first time, but she knows everything that has happened between the two of them. I prefer the film to the book.  The film’s  location is exactly what I imagined when I read the book.  The actors perform wonderfully and express their emotions warmly.





No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.