Friday 22 October 2010

Complaint to a hotel

Tokyo Chiyoda

4th October

The Manager

Teikoku Hotel

Dear Sir,

I spend 4 nights in the Teikoku hotel with my girlfriend last week.

When I booked the room, I asked the staff to leave the roses with my card at my room. But, when I arrived, there were no roses, there were another flowers with just a post card.

In my room, there was no soap, towels, teas or glasses.

When I arrived at the hotel on the first day, I asked a restaurant staff to sing a birthday-song for her at last day dinner. Your staff said me “Certainly.” However, last day dinner, the staff sang a wedding song and had her name confused with someone's name.

I looked forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Zyunichiro Koizumi


posted for Hidemi (Monday)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Hidemi,

    It looks like the man in your letter will soon be getting married to his girlfriend, even although all he wanted to do was wish her a happy birthday!

    Thanks for posting!
    Tana

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.