Sunday 28 February 2010

BillyElliot


Q) Did you enjoy this book? Why(not)? What is the story? Describe it for your friends?
A) Of course, I enjoyed this book, because the story is written about both boy's complicated mind and success from poor. I think that the story is heartwarming.
At first, Billy did boxing with other boys. But he was not interested in boxing, because he didn't like to hit people. One day, he knew ballet. He was interested in ballet little by little and start to learn ballet with other girls.
At last, he pass the audition of famous ballet school in London and he made Royal Ballet Company.
Like as Billy, I would like to do my favorate thing (ex. management of pension ) instead of my work. It is my dream.
Yoichi

1 comment:

  1. Do you mean a kind of small hotel, like a B & B?

    Why don't you do it?!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.