Saturday 12 September 2009

Tristan & Iselde

High school student Mai has been reading this book in her English class. This is her review of it:

Who is the main character?

The main character is Tristan. He is King Mark's nephew.

What is this story about?

It is a love story. Tristan and Iselde fell in love, but they died. So it is a love story and a sad story.

Where is the story set?
It is set in Ireland.

Did you like about the story?
I like this story and my heart is still pounding.

What did you not like about the story?
I did not like the sad part at the end.

What was the best part of the story?
When Tristan and Iselde look happy.

1 comment:

  1. Mai-chan,

    I read this book when I was your age (just ten years ago...) and really enjoyed it, especially as it was set in Ireland, where I had been on holiday with my parents & brother when I was little. Beautiful place, quiet, green; peat fires, coracles and donkey carts. Good memories!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.