Saturday 26 September 2009

Congratulations!


Congratulations to Rie, who got married last Saturday.

She looked absolutely beautiful in a white satin dress. The ceremony was held in Bright Gardens in a little western style church. And the weather was perfect!

Also it was the first time I had met her new husband, and I was happy and relieved to see that she has made a very good choice indeed. Only the best for our students!!!

Congratulations Rie!!!!
We wish you every happiness in the future!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Rie is one of my best friends. But this time I couldn't attend this ceremony.It was really a shame. I sent this message to her on her wedding day 'For the next 50 years, keep smiling just like today.' I have to keep it in my mind too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, hugs and kisses to Rie on your special day. You look fabulous. I'm so sorry I couldn't come myself, as I had things to do in Sapporo.

    When can we see some of you photos of the day, please?

    xxx Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.