Wednesday 9 September 2009

The Day of the Jackal

Read the introduction. Have you seen the film, The Day of the Jackal? What do you know about the French leader, Charles de Gaulle? Have you read any other books by Frederick Forsyth?
When I was a high school student, I saw the film. It was the day before my examination date. It was too long for me to remember the contents, but I only remember Jackal made a rifle by his crutch and he tried to kill a person, but he couldn’t. I didn’t know about the French leader, Charles de Gaulle and Frederick Forsyth. I checked his works by website, but I couldn’t find any title I’ve known.
Anyway, the story was very interesting for me. When I was a high school student, I went to Tokyo to get my entrance exam and the day before the exam, I watched the movie in my friend's house. Because his parents strongly recomended me to watch the movie. I didn't remember the details of the story, but I remember it was so exciting. The resutl of the exam? I don't know  whether the result of the exam depends on the movie,,,,,,,, I failed.

posted for  Masao K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.