Monday 25 January 2010

The Mark of Zorro


This story is hero story. I have the memory that I saw by TV or a movie a long time ago. However, I do not remember it about contents well. Therefore this book was fresh for me. The gentleman that appear normally becomes a hero. It is very interesting. And I have 2 fevarite points. One is a behavior of governor that he admitted the freedom of Zorro. Second is that Zorro take off his mask and Lolita is surprised to see it.I didnt think that the background of this story is California. I thought that is was Spain or South America. And, in a foolish thing, I misunderstood a title of this story. It was "Mask of Zorro" not "Mark of Zorro".
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.