Saturday 16 January 2010

Room 13 and Other Ghost Stories




This book is five ghost stories. I don't like ghost story, becouse I hate horror story. But I feel this book is intersting and difficult.

I like story is "THE MESSAGE OF DEATH". This story is revenge story. Karswell is a bat man. He killed Harrington, may be... (Harrington's brother believe Karswell killed Harrinton.) Karswell point new target "Mr. Dunning". Dunning notice Karswell point him. Harrington's brother and Dunning think revenge Karswell. I feel to interresting Dunning revenge in cooperation with Harrinton's brother.
I think to read this book is easy. But detail understanding is not easy to me. I have to study hard English!














No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.