Sunday 17 January 2010

MATILDA

Q.Which part or parts of the story did you enjoy most?Why?
Do you think Roald Dahl is a good writer? Why?

My favorite part of the story is Chapter 2 (Mr Wormwood), because this chapter describes action of Matilda's bad father . I was surprised by his action which trick someone for selling valueless car. Furthermore he said his action to his children proudly. I think that he is crazy and the story would be more interesting as the story continue. However the end of story was just ordinary.
Therefore, I think Roald Dahl is not a good writer. If I was a writer,
it will be more interesting. However, I don't have any idea at now.

Yoichi
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.