Saturday 19 July 2008

My favourite photo - Shin

One of my favorite photos is of a beautiful mountain.

I took the photo in the autumn of 2005 when we were climbing the mountain.

It is Yakedake mountain in Kamikochi.
I was deeply impressed with the great beautiful view. I thought that nature was really great.

There were some long iron ladders in the mountain trail. I was afraid of them but I was excited and happy.
We were so tired because we walked for about 7 hours.
I had an onsen-bath near Kamikochi and I relaxed.

I keep this photo in my PC.This photo make me to want to climb the mountain again.

Posted for Shin

2 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful photograph.
    I also went to the Kamikochi about ten years ago.
    I want to go to the Kamikochi because I have't gone there recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice photograph.
    I have never been to Kamikochi.I want to go to the Kamikochi.

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.