Monday 21 July 2008

Nothing but the Truth


Hu is a teenage student at an international school in the exciting city of Bangkok. She has a problem with one of the teachers and does not know what to do. An adventure in a national park, acting in a musical, and the help of friends make Hu realise that she must tell nothing but the truth.

I thought this book was boring when I was reading in the beginning. But it became interesting from the halfway, especially after chapter 9.

Q4. Word search: There are 13 words about the show here. How many can you find?

I found 13 words as the right side. But I’m not sure if the “LAP” Is correct answer. Please correct me if you find the mistakes.


2 comments:

  1. Koa,

    I think the word is probably "clap". What does anyone else think?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jim,
    Thank you for your comment and answer. I guess CLAP is correct, but LAP seems not too bad. Don’t you think so?
    Thanks,
    Koa

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.