Saturday 6 February 2016

After reading - a trip to England

I visited England about 20 years old with my husband. First we went to London, next day we went to lake district.

When we stayed B and B in the lake district we walked around the lake, town, and country side. There were very beautiful gardens and flowers.

Then we went to York. We went York cathedral. There is a helitage under the cathedral!

I can't forget the pizza!! We ate the pizza in York old street. It was wonderful! It was the best pizza in my life!

We walked around the Roman wall of York. So we came back to London and watched London town shopping Bond Street, and New Bond street is very exciting! Because there are many brand shops! (But I don;t have enough money)

My daughter is going to go to England 2 years later. I want to she enjoy and study many things of England.




Posted for Misuzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.