Monday 8 June 2009

Paragraph using idioms

When I entered university, I lived in a small town near Tokyo. That was the first time I lived alone. I felt it was a feather in my cap. I had nothing but a small bicycle. But I felt happy every day. I wasn’t afraid to lose my shirt because I always lived on a shoestring. I didn’t become hot under the collar because everyone helped me kindly.

I found a part-time job in supermarket. The owner was a bit of a stuffed shirt. So I tried to keep his shirt on and to handle our customers with kid gloves.

The experience taught me a sense of responsibility.


Yuuki

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Yuuki, I remember my first university years too - so exciting doing everything for yourself, such a thrill at being independent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t forget another good way of simplifying your writing is using external resources (such as WritePaper.Info ). This will definitely make your life more easier

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.