Tuesday 9 June 2009

A year in my life

I like to sleep in my hot bed in January.
I like to cook sweets and udon in February.
I like to read exciting books in March.
I like to watch baseball on TV in April.
I like to listen to Japanese pop music in May.
I like to swim in the Imai outdoor pool in June.
I like to go shopping in Parco in July.
I like to play at bonbon in August.
I like to win swimming races in September.
I like to eat baked sweet potatoes in October.
I like to build small snowmen in my yard in November.
I like to ski at Hakuba 47 with my family in December.
My favorite month is October, because of Halloween.

Kiho was here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.