Sunday 14 June 2009

The Space Invaders

I had read this book two weeks ago. I'll write some answers about "After Reading" as follows.

8. What do you think about robots? Here are some questions

[1] What kind of jobs do robots do today?
Industrial robots are famous. They are working in the car plant. They weld the car parts and paint its body. Many kinds of industrial robots are working there. They don't look back on danger and are working there for 24 hours instead of human.
[2] What do you think robots will do in the future?
I think robots will work in the house. They will clean our room, cook our dinner, and look after our children every day. They will guard our house for 24 hours. Our life will conveniently become happy.
[3] Do you think it is good or bad to have robots?
I think it is good to have them. Our society safely becomes convenient. I think that some kind of robots will become the pets.
[4] Are robots dangerous?
Yes, they are. If there are some bugs in their software, they will do unexpected movement. They might damage human.
[5] Do you think there will ever be a robot like Omega?
Yes, I think so. I watched SF drama, “Lost in Space” in TV, when I was a school child. The robot which performed to it was like Omega. His name was Friday in Japanese program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.