Monday 8 June 2009

Unquiet Graves

I have felt comically before I read the story. because firstly I have thought that "Unquiet graves" is "Enjoyable graves" and a lot of ghost appear in the story.

But after I read the story, I recognized the story was horror story fully. I was frightened.

I don't know whether the story was fiction. The story completed very well and interesting. It's like real story so I was very frightened.

Frankie was possessed with ghost of Eleanor. She is key person in the story. There is a old story and mystery in the story, and the characters in the story understand by Frankie's behavior finally.
The ends of old story is very sad and miserable.

Eleanor's suffering appeared with ghost in this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.