Sunday 11 July 2010

We didn't mean to go to sea


This book was a very exciting story for me. In this story, their adventure continued for one night but there were some happening during the night. I read this book through at one go. I checked the auther, Arthur Ransome. He is a famous novelist in UK and he always wrote stories based on real life. So isn't this book his story based on his life?


What do you think is the most interesting or exciting way to travel? Think of one good thing and one bad thing about each of these wasy of travelling, then put them in the order that you prefer, begining with the one you like best.


It depends on where I will go travel, but I think the best way is on foot, because I can see sightseeing aria thourouly , touch a lot of things, and talk to a lot of local people. Maybe the most reason why I choose on foot is I just like walking.

I think the worst way is on a small sailing boat. When I was a high school student, I joined a rowing club. Every summer, we took place a summer camp at Lake Hamana-ko. There we had to row our small boat all the day, even if the waves were much high. Once we had almost sunk with our small boat in to sea, I felt it was very awful. I don't want to remember it.


Anyway, I will put the ways in the order that I prefer.

On foot,

On bicycle

On horseback(I didn't experienced, but I want to do.)

by motor-bicycle

by car

by bus

on a largeplane

on a small plane

on a large ship

on a small sailing boat


These traveling theme arouses my interest for traveling.


Masao Kuroda

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.