Friday 16 May 2014

Between the Flags - after reading.

I love swimming.

For the past few years, I have not swimmed, but I started swimming from six years old and took swimming lesson about for seven years. I am good at all style except for butterfly and especially good at breaststroke. During the elementary school years, I was selected a member of team which took part in the city tournament.

The points which I love swimming are as follows.
* I believe that swimming can use all muscle of the body though some athletic machines like the running machine can use only a part of muscle.
* If I take exercise in the same time frame, swimming can burn more calories than athletic machines.

But, I have two negative points for swimming and those are keeping me out of swimming.
* Before swimming in a pool, I need to wash off the makeup and it takes time before swimming.
* I want to protect my skin from burning and want to get a skin free of spots someday.

Posted for Ritsuko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.