Wednesday 7 May 2014

Dracula: after reading - a letter of complaint to the Count

Mina had a tough time in this story. Imagine you are Mina, and write a letter to Count Dracula complaining about a few things.

Dear Count Dracula,

This is my first letter to you. My name is Mina and I am going to marry Jonathan very soon. He went to Transylvania for his business with you, but hasn't come back to me.

As you may know, we need to do a a lot of things before our wedding. He has to be here with me for those preparations.

We were planning to visit our parents before we get married. Due to his absence, I have to postpone our visit.

In addition, he seems to have been ill. He sent me a few letters but I feel he is not in the good condition. He must be fine for our best day in our life.

When is he going back to me? Please tell me if there is anything I can for him.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Mina

Posted for Tomoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.