Thursday 15 May 2014

My favorite story about a childhood journey/growing up...after reading Huckleberry Finn

What is your favourite story about a childhood journey/growing up quickly?

  My favorite story about a childhood journey/growing up is "Never ending story". I read the book
and saw all movies, but I like the story of books. A quiet boy named Bastian Bux who love to read the book found mystic book in the bookstore one day. The owner of the bookstore said don't read the book because it is dangerous. But the boy rob the book and read the book...

There is a wonderland in the book but it almost same as the real world. I exited to read the book like I am the boy. It is mysterious feeling as it seems I see the boy through the book and the boy also see the another world through the book!

Posted for Reiko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.