Tuesday 24 November 2009

A Town Like Alice

At first, I didn't want to read this book,because this story was a story in World War II, and I thought I would feel sadness. To read a painful story needs courage. Actually, a Japanese commander is a bad man and it makes me a deeply apologetic.However, Jean had a strong, easy, positive mind. Moreover, it was small pleasure to get to know Jo in that pailful situation.After the war, Jean achieved success. It is not lucky even by chance, it is her power. I think I live with a positive idea like her.
Question 15-4. Jean had a big disappointment in Midhurst.What was it? Answer:Joe was not there. He had gone to England and would not be back for two months.








a

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.