Friday 19 December 2008

Christmas Illumination






Last weekend, I went to Azumino-Park with my family in Anumino-city, Nagano.
I heard information this park from my friend. This park decorates X'mas illumination.
We went ahead of time because it had been heard that traffic is very hard. There ware no traffic jam of about 4:00 PM.
When we arrived, it was still bright and snowing a little. It was very cold. I think, if you will go to here in the future, please dress warm clothes.
The illuminations lights up when it darkens around. There are very beautiful and fantastic. We spent lovely time. This event is doing until December 25.

This park’s information is here. http://prfj.or.jp/morinohikari/index.html

Have a nice X'mas



eiji

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.