Wednesday 17 December 2008

The USA

Q3. Choose a place in the USA and write an e-mail to a friend about it.

subject: Hello from Hawai
Hi Jim!
How are you? I'm having a wonderful time in Hawai. Yesterday we went to Waikiki Beach and we saw the beautiful beach. That was great, but the most exciting was scenery in the sea. Today we're going to shop. That's in Ala Moana Center. I hope I'll be able to go shopping. I'll tell you all about it in my text e-mail.
Bye!
Takeho

I have been to the U.S.A. twice before. I went to Hawaii with my family in the first time.We swam in Waikiki Beach and did shopping at Ala Moana Center. I went to Indianapolis for business trip in the second time.
I would like to visit Alaska to see the Northren Lights. Also, I would like to visit Boston to watch a baseball game at the Fenway Park.

1 comment:

  1. Takeho,

    I have only been to Hawaii as a stop-off on my first trip to Australia. I wanted to get off and spend some time there, but I couldn`t.

    I would also like to visit Fenway Park; I am not a baseball fan but that is one stadium I would very much like to sit and watch a game in.

    I heard a story yesterday that the Inuit people in northern Canada/Alaska have a word for the Northern Lights which roughly translated = "walruses are playing football". What do you think?

    Anyway, I have seen the Aurora Australis, once, in New Zealand. I would love to see them or the Aurora Borealis again.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.