Wednesday 3 December 2008

My comment for readers books (1)

I have read the readers book , " The Amsterdam Connection". I enjoyed this story very much. I'd like to write down my opinion for the followings.
Which actors would you choose to play the main characters ?
Would you make any changes to the story ?

I like Charlize Theron as movie star, one of Hollywood celeb. She looks very beautiful and has a strong character. Also acting very well. Her character completely match in this story. That is why I would choose her as one of the main character, Kate Jensen.

Yes, I would make two changes. One is place, the other is sports around this story. I would change the place from Amsterdam to Toronto and the sports from football to Ice Hockey. This change make it interesting and more thrilling.


1 comment:

  1. Hide,

    Why would you choose Ice Hockey? It's such a barbaric sport! And why Canada - last time I saw them play (in the Olympic semi-finals in Nagano) they lost. Czech Republic were better, and they played the Swedes in the Final...

    Can Charlize Theron skate, by the way? Who else would you cast in the movie - or is there only one character?

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.