Wednesday, 3 December 2008

My comment for readers books (1)

I have read the readers book , " The Amsterdam Connection". I enjoyed this story very much. I'd like to write down my opinion for the followings.
Which actors would you choose to play the main characters ?
Would you make any changes to the story ?

I like Charlize Theron as movie star, one of Hollywood celeb. She looks very beautiful and has a strong character. Also acting very well. Her character completely match in this story. That is why I would choose her as one of the main character, Kate Jensen.

Yes, I would make two changes. One is place, the other is sports around this story. I would change the place from Amsterdam to Toronto and the sports from football to Ice Hockey. This change make it interesting and more thrilling.