Wednesday 17 December 2008

When summer comes

The story is one of those summer things. Anna and Stephen had been married 10 years. They visited Polreath on their summer holiday, and Anna fell in love with Tristan as fisherman.

Q4.Imagine you are Anna's best friend. What advice would you give her when she tells you about her holiday?
You must decide between living with inveracity or telling him everything. I can't make the decision for you, but I'm going to send you my favorite word "There's no human-caused problems that the human cannot solve!". You should dwell on and solve it alone with Stephen. I promise that I'll just stay with you and cared about you wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.