Monday 27 July 2009

Next Door to Love

I have read this book, and this book is easy for me to read. Following is my impression of this book.

I think that this is heartwarming story as we say. Stella lost the lover, and Tony also lost the wife (Kathy) and cannot meet his daughter (Daisy) freely because Daisy lives with Kathy. Therefore, Stella and Tony are afraid to meet someone new.

Tony moved to new apartment and met Stella. Stella is intresting in Tony's sad facial expression and she communicated to him. Then, they encountered and broke down the troubles. Due to this, they get more deeply involved and can have happy ending.

From this book, I feel that it's important to trust the lover or partner and take the communication.

1 comment:

  1. I strongly agree with your last sentence! The story does sound heartwarming - where was it set (any ideas?)

    If you were going to make a movie, what music would you put in it? Any special songs?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.