Monday 20 July 2009

The Phantom airman

Last time I read "Unquiet Gloves" written by Allan Frewin.
This is a series of story that four children who are belonging to archeology club. It was a boring story for me and I couldn't understand well it at first.
However, after reading the story I tried 'Points for understanding' and repeated to read it roughly, I understand it at last. I found that this is a difficult story, because suddenly the four children is taken away to the about sixty yeas ago many times by a ghost, the key character in this story.

1 comment:

  1. Junji,

    Does that mean the two stories are related? Does it matter which order you read them in?

    How did the story end? Which was the best character in the book, and if you made a movie, who would star in it?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.