Sunday 2 May 2010

Ned Kelly

This is the real story of the gang in the late 19th century Australia.
(Ned Kelly is name of gang's leader.) 
I like this kind of novels, dramatic life story of a real person.


Before reading, I guessed that this is a horror story because a man of book's cover is wearing a strange metal mask and has guns in each hand. Later in the story, I understood that is the armor of Ned's last fight. It protected only his head and body. I had the impression that the gang was rich. But I felt it was surprising that they can not have enough armor.

After reading, I checked Ned kelly by web. There are many novels, folk songs, movies and paintings. The movie filmed in 2003. I want to see it.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.