Tuesday 25 May 2010

Bishop's Finger

No, I can't think of anything appropriate to add to the name either, but it did rather sum up my feelings on Saturday.

The examining at our venue in Akasaka went well enough, although there were some noise issues which will have to be sorted out before the next session. Tana & I examined Japanese, Swiss, Russian and French candidates at KET & PET levels, a nice variety.

Session also taking place in Nagoya at the same time, so quite a lot of our OEs got the chance to examine again and to implement some of the feedback from last time before they get too rusty.

I enjoyed a couple of pints in The Mermaid with my mate Trevor...so much so the last train home very nearly went without me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.