Monday 24 November 2008

Florida is cold!!

I was in Tampa, Florida, USA at this week. Do you think that Florida is warm??
Nooo...... In this week, Florida is very cold. The maximum temperture is 16 degree centigrade and the minimum temperture is 3 degree centigrade.
Do you believe it?
But it is true.

I had gone to the ClearWater Beach. The wind is strongly and cold.
But, a person of here basked in the sun with swimsuit, unbelievable!!
Because American eat very vary much, they don't cold, do they?

I'm sorry that I can't show some photo, because I didn't bring a camera

I attend at the next class.
However, I may have caught cold a little.

1 comment:

  1. Ryo,

    It sounds like you went to the wrong place - Florida is the Sunshine State!?

    If it helps you feel better, it has been trying to snow all weekend here, and been VERY cold. Bitterly cold. Too cold to get out of bed in the morning kind of cold!

    Safe trip back!

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.