Wednesday 19 November 2008

Lady in the white

I'm sorry but I can't put the picture of this book cover, althoghI heard how to put it last week from Jim...

I had been reading this book in dark and silent airplane (in order to let passengers sleep well), so it was good condition to read this "mysterious" story.
It was a story of "urban legend", and the efficient TV producer is going mad by one lady wearing white dress.
I can't tell the end of story, so please read by yourself if you want to know!

By the way, I tell you the strange story about myself.
Before I went to a kindergarten, I had a friend in my HEAD!
Her name is "Kariko-chan" and I usually talked with her, but she was gone without realizing...

There are a lot of things which science can't tell the truth, aren't there?

Yumiko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.