Sunday 2 November 2008

The University Murders

I have read two murders stories continuously. These two stories are interesting because the criminals are unexpected persons.

I like mystery, so I have read this book in this three-day weekend. I wonder Billy Marr wasn't necessary in this book. What was his function ? The last scene, it seems like a stretch.

Q5. Imagine you are going to make a film of The University Murders, but it will take place in your country. Which university city would you choose, and why ?

I choose Nara city. I think the city has to have a good nature and good situation to be able to apply the study in the university. On the other hand, the city isn't an urban area and it hasn't so many people in university area. Thus I choose Nara city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.