Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Recycling

I learnt the volume of rubbish, and recycling of countries in the world in this book. And, I was able to know problems of rubbish.

Rubbish at home is divided in my country. However, I wasn't thinking of the meaning. I think that it is also important to do myself though making law by the government is also important. I use things a long time. And, I don't throw away things. I hope for a beautiful environment of earth without problem of rubbish in the future.

After Reading Question 3: "Add two more things you think will be true in the year, and say why you think this."

1 . I think all things will recycle. All countries won't use landfill site of rubbish.
2. A lot of wastes thrown away will be removed. And, the earth will return to beautiful environment.

*There are my hopes. To be true, all people should be doing.

eiji