Wednesday 26 November 2008

The USA

I have seen or heard about USA every day, and I feel the USA is really big and exciting country. 

Now America might have many problems about rich and poor, appeal by arms, a discriminatory consciousness... Next year, new president Obama will appear, we hope his appearance would give a good impression to all of world.

I have ever visited California two times by business trip about eight or nine years ago, then I visited Napa Valley and San Francisco in holidays. At that time, I found the difference of grape farms between California and Japan. In San Francisco, I experienced falling down from top of the S-shape steep slope by car, but I have heard nowadays that's action is prohibited.

Junji

1 comment:

  1. Junji,

    I also hope next January 22nd will be the beginning of something good coming from The USA. I think the last 8 years have been disastrous, and we will all be paying the price for a long time.

    I agree with you that America is vast and exciting; it is also beautiful and dangerous. I just find the political concept of the place extremely off-putting now, and I doubt I`d be able to keep my opinions to myself for very long.

    I also wanted to drive down that famous road in SF, from the top of Russian Hill I think?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.