Wednesday 25 February 2009

Information Technology


Q3. How do you feel about computers and information technology?

1. For me, the worst thing about computers is to have to continue learning new things one by one.
2. I like to use  a computer when I enlarge photography and make prints.
3. The worst thing about mobile phone is to receive undesirable e-mails, for example direct mails.
4. I think that buying things on the Internet is a good idea because I can buy nice things which I cannot find in shops at Matsumoto. But the main way of paying money is credit cards is not preferable for me, because I don't like to use credit cards.
5. I think that leaning how to use information technology is important because the one is, we -  parents have to teach our children how to use computers well and not to use for bad things.

Junji

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.