Wednesday 25 February 2009

The USA


When I read this book, I firstly knew the USA's History is shorter than other country like Japan, China, England and so on.
There are various people in the USA, In the sixteenth century Europeans started to come to America, A lot of immigrants continued to arrive from all over the world until now.
I understood. I think people have strong pioneering spirits and pioneer to live new land. It's wonderful.
I have been to USA three times. I went to Hawaii, California. I prefer to visit to enormous nature place than big city.
When I went to California, I told a man at the Sacramento restaurant, "Can wee see Rockey mountain range from here?". A man said "You should go to Colorado.". It is 500miles away from here. What huge America! I think I had small thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.