Saturday, 14 February 2009

Matsusho High School - a day in the life

I usually get up at seven o'clock in the morning, and I leave home at eight fifteen. I have to wear a uniform, which I like. The lessons start at eight fifty, and I have a break at ten o'clock

I have lunch at school between twelve o'clock and twelve forty. I usually eat onigiri (a rice ball) and talk with my friends about TV.

I have science lessons three times a week, but I don't like it because it isn't interesting. My favorite lesson is PE, which I have on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. I am good at tennis.

The lessons finish at three thirty, and I go home by bicycle. It takes about twenty minutes. After school I do homework for two hours. I hardly ever use a computer. I have some important exams next month and in April.