Tuesday 3 February 2009

The Lady in White


Question 3. Do you think "The Lady in White" is a good title ? Why or why not ? Make up an alternative.
Answer : I don't think "The Lady in White" is not good title. In this story, there is a "Man in black", but there is no relation and there is no explanation for the man's purpose. Furthermore, I don't know who the lady was because of inadequacy of my reading skill. In fact, this story is very terrible one. I read this story about 9 o'clock to 11 o'clock at every night. I was afraid to be alone, so I want to finish this book ealier and I didn't read this story carefully. Therefore I may not have realized who the Lady was.
Any way, I made a new title "Nightmare". What do you think about it ? So directly ?

1 comment:

  1. Reiko,

    It sounds like you don`t like spooky stories! It's an interesting idea to read faster because you don't like or you are scared of the story - never thought of that before!!

    "Nightmare" sounds fine...how about "After Midnight" or "She' behind you!"

    Maybe you should sleep with the lights on for a while!

    See you in class,

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.