Monday 18 May 2009

"Don't Stop Now!"


I write my impression as reading this book.

When I red the title, I thought that the one says the message as the one finds that another was chased by someone who came soon. And I saw the picture of book cover, I felt like that a woman was chased by a dark and suspicious organization and an investigation agent helped her.
But unfortunately, story was not in line with my expectation at all. It was about justice and love story made by one family, one guy and two Mafia threatening the family.
The most exciting point was that by truck Paolo, Kate’s father, crushed into Mafia’s office which Kate and Matt were caught in. His brave action was so nice. But I regretted Paolo because he got six weeks in prison. I hope happiness will come to Paolo, Kate and Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.