Sunday 31 May 2009

Don't Stop Now!

What do you think will happen to Kate and Matt next?

The Vassallo brothers got ten years in prison, and peaceful days came back for Kate and Matt again. They worked for the Web café that they use to.
After a while Kate thought ‘Vassallo brothers have already not been now, that mean we might be able to take over from their business. I can do that well than the stupid brothers.’
She had an ambition to get big money. She hated to work such a small web café.
She negotiated with Matt about her new business. He was surprised with her approach but he could not refuse about that because he loved her very much.
Then Kate called friends in Malta that we are the successor to the Vessallo brothers…

2 comments:

  1. Its not my first time to visit this web page, i am visiting
    this site dailly and get fastidious data from here everyday.
    Visit my blog : Best Brand name Laptop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Regards!\nMy website > Realism Oil Painting

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.