Saturday 9 May 2009

The Man from Nowhere

Q2:Do you think The Man from Nowhere is a good title? Make up a different title.

I think it is a good title. With the cover picture that is footprint in desert, It remind me a mysterious impression. Befoer reading this book, I imagined various things, "Maybe this is a story that a man went to the ountry where word is not understood." or "Man's true feature is sure to be understood at the end." But If I can make up a different title, I make up this story "Family Ties".

1 comment:

  1. "Family Ties" was a very popular TV show in America with Michael J Fox.
    If you made a movie about this story, would you want MJF in it? Why/why not!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.