Thursday 7 May 2009

The Merchant of Venice

I knew the title of this story, but I didn't know the detail. It was lucky for me to know this story.
Writing. I choose question 38: Imagine you are Shylock five years later.
  • What has happened to you since the end of the story?
  • How have the events of the story changed your life?
  • Have you become a better person?
  • Are you happy?
  • Have you become friends again with your daughter and her husband? Write your story.

I was a really nasty man five years ago.
I thought everything is money. However, money was necessary to cope alone with a daughter. I was desperate for survival.
In contrast, I am quite different and I am happy now. I learnt money was not the most important thing. After Jessica, my daughter had married with Lorenzo and she had a visit from the stork at once. The grandchild (female) is very lovely. I can give her everything what she wants. I knew this is happiness of human.
I live with Jessica and Lorenzo and the grandchild (female) now. I can’t take my eyes of her, because she is small, and moves restlessly. I have no time to be the moneylender.
Jessica and Lorenzo entrust the grandchild trusting me. I wish sincerely to express my gratitude for the happiness that I can be with the grandchild.

1 comment:

  1. I also know the title only about this book, and it’s a famous comedy play by William Shakespeare. I checked it by Wikipedis. Please click here.
    It sounds interesting. I’m looking forward to reading it.
    Koa

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.